“Finest way to Control your M1 Panel”
The Ness M1KP2 is a low profile, addressable LCD Keypad for the M1 Cross Platform Controls.
The M1KP2 is compatible with “external” proximity readers which utilizes standard 26 Bit Wiegand format, allowing cards or fobs to be used for Arming, Disarming or door access control.
The user-friendly menu easily guides you through the full list of automation tasks, programming, systems diagnostics, and much more.
With the addition of an M1 Flush Mount Kit (101-259), the KP2 can be mounted discreetly and stylishly into any Gyprock wall.
- Blue/White Backlighted Hi-Contrast LCD Display
- Four Programmable Function Keys
- Unique Menu Navigation/Direction Keys
- Operates on 4-Wires (M1G/M1EZ8 “RS485” Data Bus)
- Built-in Piezo Sounder with Adjustable pitch
- Accepts “External” 26 Bit Wiegand Prox Reader (Optional)
- Input for 1 Supervised Zone
- One Programmable “Switched Positive” Voltage Output
- Exit, Stay, Chime, and Bypass Keys
- Optional recess “Flush” mount kit available
DIMENSIONS (W – H – D) : 118 x 140 x 24 mm
CONNECTION : 6 Pin Plug-in “Flying Lead” Connector (Included)
COLOUR White : CURRENT DRAW ~30 mA Idle (low back light level, sounder silent)
~85 mA Fully Active (max. back light)
OPERATION VOLTAGE : 13.8VDC supplied by the control panel
Ness M1 Gold Panel 14″ or 28″
Ness EZ-24 Panel