Control Audio/Visual, Lighting, Security & Home Automation via iPad or iPhone! (or any other web browser)
- IR library built in with 348,000 codes to make installation quick and easy, plus learn and import IR facility
- Two configurable GPIO ports (general purpose input/output)
- Digital Input capability (does not take up IR port or require additional hardware)
- Sense Voltage (video sensing) or evaluate equipment state (on/off)
- Digital Output for control of turning equipment on or off
- Analog input to connect directly to line level audio or composite video to trigger events or evaluate equipment state
- Configurable input parameters allowing tailored sensing parameters to the device generating the signal.
- An internal GPIO port can be configured to act as a counter or frequency input to measure activity.
- Four IR ports and an IR blaster – Route IR to any port for specific equipment control or blast it to a rack of equipment
- Two SPDT relays for control of shades, projector screens,amplifier power up or turning lights on and off.
- Bi-directional RS232 – for direct equipment control or to work with other automation platforms.
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af for locations with no available power or in tight spaces that do not allow for an additional power supply.
- Network Connectivity 10-Base-T
- Protocols TCP, UDP, HTTP
- Power 802.3af Compliant PoE or 12VDC 500 mA external
- Configuration TCP, UDP or Web Browser
- LEDs Status, Link, Activity
- Enclosure 20ga Steel, keyhole slots for wall mounting
- Dimensions (mm) – 114.30x127x 25 (4.5” x 5” x 1”)