My Machine has Stopped Working, what do I check?
By Better Value Group In On September 5, 2013
- Make sure the power lead has not been damaged in any way. If so switch off the power point unplug the lead and contact Better Value Group or your electrician.
- The Power is on and the machine is plugged in
- The Smaller Wires (similar to speaker wiring) is connected to the side of the machine
- These Wires can be shorted out by making contact on the two spade terminals with an insulated tool as these are 24v AC.
- Vermin may of chewed through the wires in the attic or walls
- The Electrical Brushes or Bearings in the motor may be worn – Call for Service
- The Control Circuit may be damaged or has failed
- Check the Safety Switch (If the safety switch has tripped, contact Better Value Group or your electrician)
- Old age and worn out