My Power Unit Turns On, but there is no suction?
By Better Value Group In On September 5, 2013
- All Valet Power Units have a good quality filter bag in the waste collection chamber, check if the bag is full
- Check that all the external bungs are in place, these are in all holes at the top of the cylinder.
- Check to see if the baffle plate (this is a square plate holding the bag up from the bottom of the chamber) is under the bag.
- Check the air hole under the baffle plate is clear.
- If there is suction at the air hole under the baffle plate while the machine is running and there is no suction any where else you may have a damaged pipe
- Check all inlets are closed and sealed
- If you are using a switch hose, check the switch and half twist the hose at the wall to start the machine